How do I find friends in Plarium Play?
Clicking the "Friends" button on the sidebar will display two tabs: "Friends" and "Friend Requests". Go to the latter to check available requests, as well as accept or reject them.
If you want to find specific users, you can search by a nickname or Plarium ID. There are two ways to do it:
Using the sidebar
1. Click "Friends" on the sidebar
2. Click the magnifying glass icon at the top
3. Type the user's nickname or Plarium ID in the search bar
Using the Profile menu
1. Open your Profile
2. Go to the "Friends" tab
3. Click the "Add Friends" button on the right-hand side of the screen
4. Type the user's nickname or Plarium ID in the search bar
Search results from among your Friends will be displayed at once, while global search results will take a bit longer to load.
Important: You can have up to 500 Friends in Plarium Play.
You can send or receive requests and add new Friends before reaching that number.
The limit includes the number of added friends and your outgoing requests, but you can still receive incoming ones.
You can only accept them after reducing your Friends list to 500 or canceling an outgoing request.