What should I do if I've lost my account, lost all my progress, or my account is starting over from the beginning?
You can end up in this situation if you didn't connect your mobile Raid account to a Plarium ID before playing the game on PC.
After installing Plarium Play and signing in, you received a Plarium ID. If you didn't connect this ID to your mobile game profile before launching Raid: Shadow Legends on PC, your Plarium Play account will create a new Raid profile and will start your PC account from the very beginning. This cannot be reversed, but there is a workaround.
You can do the following:
- Start Raid on mobile and tap your avatar to open Settings
- Tap "Connect to Plarium ID" in the Profile tab
- Tap on "Create ID" and fill in your email address and password.
A new Plarium ID is created and connected to your mobile profile. Now, on PC, you have to sign in to Plarium Play using the new Plarium ID you have just created in the game.
Follow these steps:
- Run Plarium Play
- Choose "Settings" in the menu on the left and click on "Logout"
- Click on "Log In"
- Enter the details of the Plarium ID you've created in Raid.
Once signed in, launch Raid: Shadow Legends. Your PC account should now be the same you're using on mobile. If the issue persists, please contact Support.