How do I set a secure password?
Your password is an essential tool for preventing unauthorized access to your account. These simple recommendations will help keep it secure:
- Remember to change your password regularly (at least once per 90 days)
- Do not use any passwords you’re using for other services (email, social network accounts, etc.)
- Do not share your password with anyone
Also, a good password corresponds to these criteria:
- Non-obvious (birth dates, pet names, 12345, qwerty, etc. are a few examples of poor password choices)
- Contains more than 12 symbols
- Contains at least 1 uppercase letter
- Contains at least 1 lowercase letter
- Contains at least 1 number
- Contains at least 1 symbol
If all of the above recommendations are followed, your password is probably reliable.